Flats skiffs, bay boats, drift boats and canoes. They all share two essential truths: Space is limited and gear gets wet. Hence, the Great Divider II. Our award-winning soft-sided gear chest efficiently organizes and protects everything an angler needs. Made from 840-denier, double-polyurethane-coated nylon, this bag has molded top and bottom pans for waterproof protection (up to the zipper) and deck grip - even in standing water. Welded seams eliminate leakage. Shock-absorbing high-density foam gives this fishing bag shape and structure. Inside, foam dividers can be arranged in any configuration to store gear, reels, flies and camera equipment. The new, single-sided TPU transparent floating panel won’t discolor with age or show scratches. Removable, see-through end pockets help organize small items. The redesigned top closure opens and closes easier with a highly water-resistant zipper with and T-grip. We’ve also added grab handles for increased convenience. The single, adjustable split shoulder strap is detachable and the insides can be removed so the bag can be packed flat within luggage for streamlined storage, then easily assembled when you reach your destination.
- 100% waterproof, fully welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- Main compartment is made of a pliable and resilient high-density foam that gives bag shape and protects contents
- 100% waterproof YKK® zipper with waterproof materials and construction at main closure
floating interior panel (on inside lid) has zippered pockets on both
sides; foam dividers (with hook-and-loop attachments) can be arranged in
- Interior zippered pocket is transparent and removable
- Strap attachments and seams are welded to eliminate leakage
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap; two grab handles
- 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon, with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1556 g (3 lbs 7 oz)
- Made in China.