steelhead run, the hidden beaver pond; they’re always around the next
bend, farther up the trail or off the beaten path. We built our Sweet
Pack Vest for anglers willing to go the extra mile (or 10) in search of
the sweet spot. This daypack/fishing vest combo is engineered to
comfortably carry and organize everything you need on the trail and on
the water. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier coated
ballistic nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Sweet
Pack Vest’s main compartment features multiple interior pockets for fly
boxes, tippets and gear, exterior Hypalon® lash points on pack and
shoulder straps, dual side water bottle pockets and an internal
hydration bladder pocket. Up front, the vest maximizes comfort and
convenience with lightweight, breathable mesh construction and
easy-access vertical pockets. When fishing fast and light—or closer to
the car—the vest easily detaches from the pack to be worn alone.
- Polyurethane coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent; stretch-woven polyester covers foam on back for ventilation
- Multiple Hypalon® attachment points on front padded shoulder straps as well as exterior of pack for lash points
- Dual side nylon/spandex expandable water bottle pockets; interior hydration pocket holds bladder
- Interior reel/spool pockets; mesh and polyester interior pockets for fly boxes, tippets and other gear
vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack; vertical pocket
configuration for maximum convenience and organization; mesh body for
breathability and lightweight performance
9.15-oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon. Interior: 3.3-oz 100%
polyester. Back: 5-oz 100% stretch-woven polyester over foam.
- All with a
polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
100% polyester mesh.
- Pockets: 420-denier 100% oxford nylon1417 g (3 lbs 1.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.