Fishing Trip Rule #742 - Every angler must have four rods on hand, even
if they are just headed down the street for carp. Additionally, each rod
must be matched with a reel and a spare spool, which must also be
available at all times. Finally, the angler must have a Philly Cheese
Steak sandwich, a bag of chips, and a chocolate chip cookie within close
reach, because it's lunch time. How many cases do you really want to
carry for all that stuff? Let's make it easy on you...just one, the
Dakota Carry-On Rod & Reel [and snack] Case.
- Signature waterproof, molded bottom
- Adjustable, padded, removable interior dividers for reels
- Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods in their socks, depending on length
- Three mesh interior pockets
- Three laminated see-through exterior mesh pockets for keys, phone, airline tickets, etc.
- 5.2 lbs
- 1,390 cu. in.
- 31" x 9”" x 5"
- Compatible for 4 piece 9' rods