New For Fall 2012 - Fall Run Jacket
Fall migrations go in several directions. Upstream for giant browns en route to their natal dancing grounds. And virtually any points north, east, south, and west, depending on which direction you travel to intercept banner autumn fishing. Wherever you roam, throw on a Simms’ Fall Run Jacket for lightweight, packable performance in the form of PrimaLoft® One insulation. Jackets feature a winning warmth-to-weight ratio and the water repellency to take on wet conditions the world over.
The newest in the Simms Jacket line up is the Fall Run Jacket made for lightweight, packable performance in the form of PrimaLoft® One insulation. The Fall Run Jackets feature a winning warmth-to-weight ratio and the water repellency to take on wet conditions the world over.
Fall Run features:
- Lightweight, packable PrimaLoft® One insulation to keep you warm even in wet conditions
- PrimaLoft® One insulation offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio available and has superior water-repellency
- PrimaLoft® One fibers are highly compressible & soft - like goose down yet maintains insulating properties even when wet
- Hand warmer pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Classic diamond quilting pattern with reflective logos
- Corrosion-resistant YKK® zippers utilize nylon coil and slider