$229.00 - $359.00
Waterworks Lamson Litespeed Fly Reels feature full machined 6061 aluminum construction for extreme lightweight durability and incredible strength-to-weight ratios. The meticulous machining and extremely heavy porting make these reels some of the lightest fly reels on the market. The signature "Lamson" arm-style element on the frame combined with open spoke design and heavily ported spool maximize structural strength and minimize weight.
The Litespeed is built with the same rock solid, conical drag system as all other Waterworks Lamson reels. The stainless steel zero-lash roller clutch uses ramps and rollers instead of gearing that has teeth or steps, for the smoothest possible transition. No spikes or jolts when the drag is engaged.
Additional features of the Waterworks Lamson Litespeed Fly Reels include:
* 6061-T6 aluminum frame and spool
* 17-4 and 303 stainless steel internal components
* Conical drag system and stainless steel roller clutch
* Exclusive Hard Alox anodized aluminum oxide finish
* Fully ventilated, balanced spool and frame
* True large arbor ratios
* Easy off, pull style spool removal
* Easy retreive direction conversion
* Lifetime Warranty
* Made in the U.S.A.
Litespeed Fly Reels feature Waterworks Lamson's exclusive Hard Alox anodized aluminum oxide finish. This finish increases the coating thickness and reduces the porosity of the aluminum itself, setting a new standard for durability and corrosion resistance.