Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Jacket is warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold climates.
Take our instant-classic original Nano Pullover, add a full-length zipper for greater all-around ease and, presto, the versatile Nano Puff® Jacket. It is weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds), and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell also glides effortlessly, whether worn as a mid- or outer layer. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® One (60 g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The Nano Puff® Jacket packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric features a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place, which promotes durability and longevity
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one internal zippered chest pocket, which doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.