Women's Headwaters Wading Boot
Although I love to float...I don't want to be floating in wading boots that are too big. These are designed with a narrower last and work great paired with my Women's Headwaters™ waders. Add in the StreamTread™ sole technology and I'm set.
- Designed specifically for women - a narrower last offers a secure fit
- Schoeller® - dynatec mesh panels with NanoSphere® treatment for easy cleaning
- Fully gusseted neoprene tongue prevents entry of debris
- EVA wedge midsole construction
- Sturdy molded toe box & molded rubber toe and heel wraps provide abrasion resistance
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware, contoured speed lacing system and high quality denier nylon laces
- Pull-on heel loop
- Featuring StreamTread™ sole with Vibram® Idropgrip™ 360 rubber sole
- CleanStream™ design utilizes synthetic leather upper for easy cleaning. View available Vibram® re-solers here.
- Offered in women's whole sizes: 5-12 EE