A highly versatile hip pack that provides function and performance for the minimalist angler.
Equally at home on high-country trout streams and endless flats, not to mention cruising the beach break, our versatile, minimalist Stealth Hip Pack carries the goods for the true less-is-more angler. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier coated ballistics nylon, this bag protects and organizes everything you need. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. There is also a drop-in mesh-lined security pocket and seven internal Velcro® storage pockets. Twin nylon/spandex water-bottle side pockets help keep you hydrated and your load balanced. And for long slogs off the beaten path, the air mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation.
- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent and durable, provides protection of contents
- Molded front drop down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes; top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket; several interior Velcro closed storage pockets for tippet spools, tapered leaders, floatants and soft lead
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent
- Two-side nylon/spandex expandable water bottle pockets with security keeper
- Hypalon® gear keeper; 3-mm air mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation
- Front stealth buckle with expandable, adjustable belt
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Back and sides: 3mm air mesh polyester. All have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish