Capilene® 3 Midweight is the most versatile and fastest wicking of our performance baselayers. This new fabric has even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times over our previous version. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. Details include a brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch with a functional fly. Made with Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Capilene® 3 midweight fabric has a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction that wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Solids: Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit; Heathers: Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (51% recycled) double knit. Both with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 187 g (6.6 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor® garment odor control.
Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you’re going to stink. Gladiodor® reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.