The search for
wild spring steelhead in Haida Gwaii is defined by rainfall.
Fortunately, when liquid sunshine pours down, our Stormfront® Roll Top
Pack keeps your gear bone-dry. The simple, highly effective design,
built with 100% waterproof, PU exterior coating and single-side interior
TPU-coated nylon and fully welded construction, is the fishing bag of
choice for extreme wet weather. The padded shoulder straps and
adjustable waistbelt are lined with 3-D spacer mesh for extra comfort on
long hikes through dripping ferns and devil’s club. There’s also a
water-resistant exterior stash pocket, lash points and rod-tube holders
so you’re ready to fish as soon as you hit good water. For greater
versatility, the shoulder straps accept the vest front from our
Convertible Vest (sold separately).
- 100% waterproof, fully welded construction with a single-side TPU coating
- Padded shoulder straps and adjustable waistbelt are lined with 100% polyester 3D spacer mesh
- Exterior lash points and rod tube holders
- Exterior quick stash pocket
- Shoulder straps are designed to accept the vest front from our Convertible Vest (sold separately)
11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon, with a TPU single-side coating and DWR
(durable water repellent) finish. Front mesh pocket: 4.5-oz 100%
polyester 3-D spacer mesh
- 807 g (1 lb 12.8 oz)
- Made in China.