Big daddy to the Bitch Creek, the Black Canyon Backpack will not only
get you there, which is good if the salmonflies are popping, it'll keep
you there, which is even better (as long as you call the wife first). It
has a place for rod tube(s), a hydration bladder, and enough space for a
sleeping bag (in case you didn't call the wife first). The large main
compartment is complimented by three smaller, externally accessible
pockets, including one for your wallet. You'll need it when paying for
the "doghouse" you're now in.
- Constructed with our new Cyclepond recycled fabric
- Adjustable external frame with offset air mesh back to carry heavy loads while keeping you cool
- YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
- Modular design docks allowing compatibility with many Fishpond chest/lumbar packs
- Padded, contoured should straps for load control and carrying comfort
- One large backpack compartment with 3 smaller pockets for quick access to necessities
- Two zip out rod tube holders
- Net or accessory D-ring attachment tab
- Water bladder compatible with internal attachment clip
- 1831 cu. in.
- 13.5" x 8.5" x 22"