problem: Steel studs, cleats or screw heads are too hard—they skate down
rock surfaces like fingernails on a blackboard. Felt wears out quickly,
slides on mud and algae and can carry invasive species. Here’s the
solution: Our new Foot Tractor Wading Boots with next-generation
aluminum bar technology. The new, more aggressively shaped aluminum bars
are just hard enough to cut through algae and slime, yet soft enough to
conform to rock surfaces. They also grip well on muddy trails, won’t
accumulate snow and don’t hold moisture. In other words, they offer the
wading traction we’ve been looking for all our lives. Made with
fast-drying synthetic leather and Venergy monofilament mesh panels, Foot
Tractors offer industrial-strength support and protection in a light,
- Clarino® synthetic leather upper for the finest in lightweight and durability, even after extended flexing in wet environments
- Venergy monofilament mesh paneling for quick drainage and weight reduction
- Oversized toe box and heel cup feature Texon trilaminate to help protect heel and toe from rock impact and foot compression
- Sticky rubber lugged sole with inset multi-directional gripping aluminum bar design
synthetic leather upper with Venergy monofilament mesh panels.
trilaminate toe box and heel counter.
- Multidirectional gripping designed
- 1899 g (67 oz)
- Made in China.